Droid Transfer 1.60.0 + Activation Key 2023 Free Download
Droid Transfer 1.60.0 allows users to transfer SMS and MMS conversations from their Android phone to a PC, including attached media such as images, videos, and emojis. Messages can be saved to PDF, text, and HTML files, as well as printed directly from the application. The messages printed by the Droid Transfer activation key contain the images included in the message, as well as the dates and times the messages were received, in case you need to use this information for your reference or, for example, for legal proceedings.
In addition to messages, it can also transfer music and the developer claims that the tool can also transfer music directly from the iTunes library. On the other hand, as you can see from the available menus, the Droid Transfer License Key can also handle the transfer of different types of data, including but not limited to calendars, contacts, photos, call logs, or contacts. As long as you already have the wireless network set up and all devices connected to the same network, Droid Transfer Keygen can make transferring files from your smartphone to your computer an easy task.
Droid Transfer Activation Key is a Windows app that works together with a free Android Transfer Companion app, allowing you to transfer SMS and MMS messages from your Android phone to your PC via a USB cable or your Wi-Fi network -Fi local. Droid Transfer will display and back up all messages in your default messaging app, e.g. Samsung Messages, Google messaging app, etc. SMS and MMS can be saved in various file formats including PDF, HTML, or text. Droid Transfer also saves photos, emojis, and videos in your messages and the dates and times they were received.
- Manage files: It is possible to share data wirelessly between Droid Transfer 1.58.0 Mac and PC. All files can be managed through a PC. You can search for files, copy them to your computer and use them as backups.
- Sync music: Its intuitive interface lets you browse and listen to music on your Android device.
- Copy the images: Transfer photos from an Android phone to a computer. The app uses the Smart Save New Photos feature to determine which files are not backed up.
- Transfer contacts: You can back up your Android phone contacts using it from your computer if you are making a change. Later, you can also edit, delete or add new contacts.
- Backup logs: You can save all your call logs, messages, and other information in various file formats such as PDF, text, or HTML.
- You can wirelessly share data with your computer and Droid Transfer 1.58.0. All documents can be accessed from the computer. You can search for files, copy them to your computer and save them as a backup. You can also transfer files from your computer to an Android device.
- With the software, users can browse and listen to music on their Android devices.
- You can transfer audio files from Android devices to a PC with one click. You can sync iTunes to preserve your music library when switching between iPhone and Android devices.
- With your Android smartphone, you can also view and play your music collection on your computer. To speed up the streaming process, you can sync a folder from your Android phone to a computer.
- This will depend on your network speed or the quality of your cable.
- Photos can be transferred from your Android phone directly to your computer. The Smart Save New Photos feature allows you to determine which files have not yet been backed up.
- You can only back up files that are important and will not cause any inconvenience (if you are using a local Wi-Fi network).
- You can use Droid Transfer Activation Code to back up your contacts on your android phone is changing.
- You can also edit, delete or create new contacts later. When finished, transfer it to your new Android phone. Touch Copy software is available for iPhone users.
- Save the files to VCF or Card files and then transfer them to Outlook Contacts or Windows Contacts.
- You have the option to back up all your call and message logs in different formats like HTML, text, and PDF.
- Copy calendars: Droid Transfer allows you to share events you have added to your calendars.
- Version history: Wide Angle Software does not provide changelog information for this version (1.58) or any previous version of the application.
- Android messages to You can save your phone messages in various file formats including PDF, HTML, or Text.
- Automatic updates
- They are faster than the previous version.
- For better performance, minor bugs have been fixed.
- Free version
- Automatic renewal and annual billing
- Can run software for five Macs
- Use on all Android devices
- Choose single or multiple-mode operations to
- Droid Transfer meets your needs
- Provides fast file transfers between devices.
- It also allows data transfer to a computer via a mobile device and vice versa.
- Allows sharing on PC or Mac
- A seven-day trial period, which gives access to all
- Professional characteristics
- Droid Transfer price to pay
- Droid Transfer Includes updates
- Convert your document on the fly using Android
- Compatible with all Android and MTP devices.
- A user-friendly, easy-to-use interface
- Works with Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android
- Helpful knowledge base to help with any queries
- Powered by USB and WI-Fi.
- Option to purchase an annual or lifetime license
- Power Rescue is available for iOS
- There is no information about the free trial offer.
- Both licenses allow the use of two different computers.
- Also, there is no information about the test that it is a free trial.
- Droid Transfer Key does not allow access to notifications.
- Plus, there’s no monthly charge if you want it.
- Droid Transfer free version allows users to simply transfer data to
- Android and back to and from Android on Mac.
- Not compatible with Windows computer systems or iOS devices.
- Droid Transfer Both licenses allow the use of two computers.
- Compatible with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, Vista, Windows 10, and 11.
- Intel Pentium IV or later with 2.4 GHz.
- 512 of RAM or above.
- 100 MB of free space for installation.
- Standard screen resolution
How to Install?
- Download the Droid Transfer software first.
- After downloading, unzip the file and open the folder.
- Run “Setup” according to your system OS.
- Select the language and click “Ok”.
- Click “I agree” to accept the terms.
- Chose the components and click “Next”.
- Click “Install” to start the installation.
- Wait until the installation is complete. Click “Next” and then “Finish” when you see the startup option.